Taking a 4% pay cut to work two days less per week

Nope. The only inconvenience is that I'd have to go into the office rather than being able to WFH.

And the costs of your commute to and from the office are negligible over the year?
With you being on less salary, then ensure that you are not losing out an any pay-related bonuses, pensions etc.

Just a bit of advice marra, if something looks too good to be true - it often is.
Think about it, weigh up all eventualities - just don't see the £ signs.

I'm sure I could but I dare the three days per week would have to be flexible.

I also know for a fact I'd not be able to be arsed to fill my two days off with freelance work.
I think i'd be bored after a while only working three days

I'd probably take the extra day and try to work the other one of them on freelance stuff

And the costs of your commute to and from the office are negligible over the year?
With you being on less salary, then ensure that you are not losing out an any pay-related bonuses, pensions etc.

Just a bit of advice marra, if something looks too good to be true - it often is.
Think about it, weigh up all eventualities - just don't see the £ signs.

It's a couple of quid on the tube, not worth considering to be honest. I currently have to travel about for meetings and whatnot anyway.

I'd be putting the dog in doggy daycare for the three days a week that I'm there but I'm having to do that a couple of days a week as it is currently.

Back