Taking 10000 to away games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had less than that for the league cup semi against Man U away and only had about 30,000 at home for the semi final, 17,000 empty seats for a cup semi, I still find it unbelievable about how great our supporters are. Regular 10,000 away, no way.
Yes i do know that was our allocation for O/T but where were these supporters at the home game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Had less than that for the league cup semi against Man U away and only had about 30,000 at home for the semi final, 17,000 empty seats for a cup semi, I still find it unbelievable about how great our supporters are. Regular 10,000 away, no way.
We sold what we were given for old trafford.
You obviously get a lot more tickets in the championship

Yes i do know that was our allocation for O/T but where were these supporters at the home game?
Our support is great, given the shyte we have consistently been served up and while I am on the subject of serving up shyte it's time you logged off you negative tedious scrotum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back