Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Ross sounded really fkd off in his interview today. didn't take too kindly to being told they didn't have the best perormance but still won. Also said he's sick of coming out and being professional to answers from the press. I do think he struggles with the size of the club and the critisism that you get. it's to be expected. get on with it.

Last edited:
I prefer to call it a realistic one based on what I see and think as oppose to what I hope.

I think after struggling in the PL for years then finally getting relegated, then relegated again, then finishing 5th in League 1, some reality is probably needed. There’s a number of posters on this board who have been wrong for years...they have this strange romanticism about following a club that struggles and underachieves...it’s a sickness.

Jack Ross sounded really fkd off in his interview today. didn't take too kindly to being told they didn't have the best perormance but still won. Also said he's sick of coming out and being professional to answers from the press. I do think he struggles with the size of the club and the critisism that you get. it's to be expected. get on with it.

Bloke is delusional if he thought we played well against Stanley, take the win all day but performances like that cost us against any half compitent team.

Sorry if answered mate but SD CM takeover was a full 100% buy out where as this is a majority stake,

I dont know but this and the fact SD had to prove funds since he isn't as wealthy as these may of made it a longer process,

I'm only guessing though ;)
A majority stake is over 51% but a controlling interest is over 76%.. I would think its the latter with these lads 👍 .

Reactions: Nig
Bloke is delusional if he thought we played well against Stanley, take the win all day but performances like that cost us against any half compitent team.
I always think it’s telling when you watch the clubs official highlights reel from a 3-1 win and they showed as many opposition chances as they did ours. Fact is some of our attacking players are far better than most teams defenders can handle. Individuals have kept us chugging along (maja, mcgeady, maguire etc). Imagine what a decent manager could do with players like that.

Jings, if he can't take the heat in League 1 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back