Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really thought today would be the end of this thread with a glorious announcement. Away with work from Tuesday to Friday with very limited access. Wonder if any bookies will give odds on exactly when it will be announced.
You know what thought did....

I'm not arsed about bsa at all. Anybody who is better than Ross will do me.

As for my support? I've had a season ticket since I was 13 year old, was at accrington yesterday and will be at bolton and lincoln and have over 50 loyalty points. But obviously I'm not a fan.

Self righteous f***ing nonsense from you
No it’s self righteous from you we can all brag about what games we have been too and how many loyalty points we have ! But most of don’t !!! If your not bothered about BSA then stop whinging about Ross and get behind him he isn’t getting sacked anytime soon unless we drastically slip away from the top

I take it the football from Poyet and his draws was better, or Moyes or O’Neil was better than Big Sam then. Out of the stint we had in the premier league Sams football was better than anyone’s but that’s my opinion.
If you like passing attacking football then you can’t compare Poyet in his best spell too BSA best spell. But each too there own if that’s the style you like

No it’s self righteous from you we can all brag about what games we have been too and how many loyalty points we have ! But most of don’t !!! If your not bothered about BSA then stop whinging about Ross and get behind him he isn’t getting sacked anytime soon unless we drastically slip away from the top
I'm not bragging. I'm simply pointing out facts when you questioned if I was a supporter or not. What gives you the right to do that?

I support the team 100%. I can moan if I want on here, who are you to tell me what I can and cannot post or how to feel?

Wow that you think struggling PL sides are going to play top of the PL sides off the park but it's impossible for top of league 1 sides to play bottom of league 1 sides off the park.
Now your just making shit up, we have played many teams from the bottom off the park last season.
I'm not bragging. I'm simply pointing out facts when you questioned if I was a supporter or not. What gives you the right to do that?

I support the team 100%. I can moan if I want on here, who are you to tell me what I can and cannot post or how to feel?
You mean like you trying too tell me I’m just a happy clapper just because I don’t whinge every week

Last edited:
Now your just making shit up, we have played many teams from the bottom off the park last season.

You mean like you trying too tell me I’m just a happy clapper just because I don’t whinge every week
Never said you arent a supporter though. Which is what you call eevetbkdy who doesnt lick arse

I really thought today would be the end of this thread with a glorious announcement. Away with work from Tuesday to Friday with very limited access. Wonder if any bookies will give odds on exactly when it will be announced.
The game on Tuesday at the SOL will be interesting in terms of timing I would guess.

Just out of interest ... have you / has anyone tried Huevos Rancheros since this thread started ?

No...but during the German rumours thread a while back I tried my hand at making eggs Dijon...which you'd mentioned was on the breakfast menu. Was ok...but that was down to my culinary lethargy.

The rancheros will be tried...just need to get into character first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back