Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s worth 37billion...I think he could handle it. The other thing is, do people trust Stewart Donald to run a club with a major backer? Besides cutting back the wages, what appointments or transfers has he completed that says he’s the man to take this club to the next level??

Apparently, Ellis Short wishes he'd known them 10 years ago.

Would not be surprised to see if it was the bloke from Dell that the American's who are the investor's are involved in E- sports.

Also if American would expect them to also to plough money into the ladies team as well.

It's all about value for money...... and the potential that comes with your value for money purchase.
Maybe it's me but I don't see how you can really make money in football now. When average players are going for 15-20m

You sell a club for more than you buy it for, while also recouping any loans you're owed by the club.
From SD's perspective agree but a new buyer would spend shed loads getting us back in the Premier, only to spend shed loads keeping us there.

From SD's perspective agree but a new buyer would spend shed loads getting us back in the Premier, only to spend shed loads keeping us there.

The current value of Man City probably exceeds what they paid plus the amount of extra share capital they've ploughed in. Especially as they now seem profitable without further owner investment.

posters on here were suicidal when the mags were rumoured to have been taken over by mansours ''brother''
The sensible ones just laughed at those dafties suckered in by Big Mike (again!) thinking Jose was gonna come in with unlimited funds to rule the footballing world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back