Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

People don’t want problems- just invest and build- Donald is a fixer and meth a PA master- they got things lean and got the feel good factor back- in yrs to come we’ll realise how good they were

He’s worth 37billion...I think he could handle it. The other thing is, do people trust Stewart Donald to run a club with a major backer? Besides cutting back the wages, what appointments or transfers has he completed that says he’s the man to take this club to the next level??

Yeah I'm bitter & twisted Einstein - How I wish I was going to Rochdale on a Tuesday night to watch a bunch of clobbers & journeymen, none of whom I've ever heard of before.

Aren't you the bloke who fucked off for about 2 year after making a tit of yourself? Going on about us getting relegated and what players the mighty Villa could snatch from us only for us to survive and your lot to go down.

If you didn't face the music when we were above you then that tells me all I need to know about you!

He’s worth 37billion...I think he could handle it. The other thing is, do people trust Stewart Donald to run a club with a major backer? Besides cutting back the wages, what appointments or transfers has he completed that says he’s the man to take this club to the next level??
I agree, however we would also need a Peter Kenyon type figure who understands the higher levels of football, that was shorts downfall in my opinion.

What I would say is the mags and fans of other league one clubs who usually pipe up on this forum are very quiet on this thread...

They’ll be praying it’s not who it’s rumoured to be like. We’ll be rich as fuck if it is.

#NewManCity :cool:
Who is it rumoured to be, I’ve just seen the thread and jumped to here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back