Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will remember the good old days in this thread when we would all sit around and hear the latest exciting developments from our chief ITK Reiver. I’ll look back with fond memories before the fun police stepped in and ruined it for us all at a time when we are on the verge of one of the most momentous moments in our clubs recent history.
BRING BACK REIVER!

First snippet from our own Assange. He's been tipped off by someone working in the media that the press hate forums in general, and have been lurking all over this thread. They aren't above creating fake accounts to plant fake news. I'd be treating itk claims from new accounts with extreme caution.
Advised him that last week with pm , and not just press.

Hurry back R.

He didn't have much option from what I can see. He was accused of committing a criminal offence carrying a lengthy custodial sentence.

I’m not saying he was wrong to report the post but you made it sound like he was banned because he reported the post when he quite clearly wasn’t.

That snot rocket Mag Bounty Hunter was winding posters up on the Pickford thread. Deliberately starting a thread to bait us into saying the wrong thing and getting banned. They definitely get cut more slack than we do.
He got short shrift & a bloody sneck, Morse, la. He wasn't fit fer purpose. Neen of them are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back