Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know your enemy. He didn't say why they hate us - maybe it's because a) we're talking to each other on here rather than reading their crappy copy, b) they don't like we know how rubbish some of their "journalism" is c) we're better at getting information than they are.

Starting to get very KGB this thread. It's usually pretty rare anyone ever believes nee members who claim to to itk anyway. People wouldn't even believe Riv despite being on here years, knowing so many people and having absolutely no history of bothering with itk windups.

Know your enemy. He didn't say why they hate us - maybe it's because a) we're talking to each other on here rather than reading their crappy copy, b) they don't like we know how rubbish some of their "journalism" is c) we're better at getting information than they are.
C will be the biggest reason. They like to think they are the font of all knowledge regarding football and can't handle the fact that us plebs can get the inside scoop nowadays

Relax. My chief dots the I's and crosses the T's on global accusations. It's normally at least 6 weeks from him mysteriously being out of the office to announcement. Different industries and all that but everything suggests this is past the point of no return.

First snippet from our own Assange. He's been tipped off by someone working in the media that the press hate forums in general, and have been lurking all over this thread. They aren't above creating fake accounts to plant fake news. I'd be treating itk claims from new accounts with extreme caution.

Hhhhmmmmm

Logon or register to see this image
He was a bit of a dinasour when it came to his attitude and views on men crying and unprotected sex leading to HIV infection!American sponsors pay companies to search for rude stuff on sites they advertise on !F you dont hear from me i will be joining reiver i the sin bin!
thats all the echo has done for a month is follow this thread

C will be the biggest reason. They like to think they are the font of all knowledge regarding football and can't handle the fact that us plebs can get the inside scoop nowadays

The wobblers all the ones have thrown over not being selected for the athletic has kept me entertained for weeks.

The poor failures.
@samaistonsrightfoot and @Bigmackem babbling on about football in the middle of a SMB reiverlution! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm multitasking, man.

Free the Riv 1.

Looks like he got banned after reporting a post that appeared to libel him. Those aren't his exact words, but I suspect if i repeated exactly what he did say, I'd get some grief myself.
This site is becoming a load of shite unbelievable that someone in good faith has kepts us in formed utter cretins ban him

Class on here like. Mag Wums can come on here and literally take the piss yet a Sunderland fan with loads of good info gets banned

Superb

In all fairness the thread he started was out of order. I actually thought at the time it felt like a deliberate attempt to cop a ban.

Just because we’ve got mags posting on here doesn’t mean everyone else can just say what they like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back