Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking move from the mods, as the takeover gets nearer they ban the fella with the info. :rolleyes:
Typical Sunderland move eh, like club like forum. Just when we’re on the verge of something good we shoot ourselves in the face. Cmon man just show some common sense and let him back on. The amount of abuse he’s had to put up with over the past few weeks he’d done well to last this long without snapping

What’s the been banned for this time? When you take into account his previous user-ids, he must be the most banned fellow ever on RTG.

We are fifth in the table two points behind the league leaders and have already played several promotion possibles , realise we could have started the season better but it is hardly as disastrous as some posters believe . Jack Ross reacted to our one defeat at Peterborough and made changes , be interesting what happens on Tuesday against Rotherham .

Yes, it's a very similar start to last season in terms of performances and results. We arguably have a weaker squad than last season but so far at least the league doesn't look as strong overall as it did last season which could help us.

If we are serious about auto promotion we need to focus on creating more for ourselves and getting our strikers in form and scoring and we will be ok. If we cant do that then it's likely to be another struggle. I'm not sure the Rotherham game in isolation will really determine anything either way. It has a bit of a Barnsley feel about it imo (newly relegated/tipped to do well/slow start/night game early in the season) so hopefully we follow suit and put 4 passed them.

Why the fuck was Reiver banned?
Logon or register to see this image
He was a bit of a dinasour when it came to his attitude and views on men crying and unprotected sex leading to HIV infection!American sponsors pay companies to search for rude stuff on sites they advertise on !F you dont hear from me i will be joining reiver i the sin bin!

Last edited:
First snippet from our own Assange. He's been tipped off by someone working in the media that the press hate forums in general, and have been lurking all over this thread. They aren't above creating fake accounts to plant fake news. I'd be treating itk claims from new accounts with extreme caution.

The press hate forums so watch them. Wtf? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back