Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate the story only broke on 21st August, so not even 4 weeks until Wednesday.
You cant buy a house in that time never mind something as complex as a football club.
I would say we will have an official announcement very soon.
SD & Co are very quiet and stories are emerging of several 'big hitters' Wanting to be the DOF.
The new owners have been over several times and met the club staff and even spoke to the manager.
And that didn't put them off so ut can;t then be stopped 😁 😎

Did he have ginger hair and geordie accent??? I regularly clashed with him for being a negative twat from the 1st minute.

I'm sure once told him to eff off and go watch them up the road.
Aye gingerish hair cant remember his accent but clapped with them shitty string driving gloves on,who he thought would hear that up there i dont know.Some funny fuckers theyre not sane steady lads like us on here ahem cough

I knew you’d come back with the last few games Poyet had as your main point :lol: i was expecting you to mention the passing move the lead to the crossbar getting hit. Poyets football was awful! Instead of shooting we’d pass the ball, I’ll throw in our biggest defeat in premier league history, the 8-0 at Southampton. I don’t remember us getting absolutely butchered like that with Sam as manager?
I don’t think it was awful at all , we played Man U off the pitch how many other managers of safc have done that?!!! S
I knew you’d come back with the last few games Poyet had as your main point :lol: i was expecting you to mention the passing move the lead to the crossbar getting hit. Poyets football was awful! Instead of shooting we’d pass the ball, I’ll throw in our biggest defeat in premier league history, the 8-0 at Southampton. I don’t remember us getting absolutely butchered like that with Sam as manager?
we played good football in a lot of games under poyet till he seemed to lose the plot towards the end. They played Man U off the pitch at old Trafford . We got battered 6-2 by Everton under bsa also lost heavily to a few teams like spurs I seem to remember. You can say what you want you won’t convince me that’s it’s a good thing for him to come back and manage us.

Did we? Out of the 4 that went down we got battered away to Plymouth but won after they had about 30 attempts on goal and beat them at home, we scraped a 2-1 win away to Bradford and scored a fluke of a goal at home against them to win, we beat scunthorpe easily at home so I'll give you that one, then couldn't beat them away. We couldn't beat Walsall away and struggled at home.

Even if you look at the ones who just missed relegation we struggled home and way v Wimbledon, got beat of Southend, couldn't beat Shrewsbury. Couldn't beat Wycombe. Needed last min winner to nick win v Rochdale.

Then this season we've been outplayed by Rochdale, outplayed by Ipswich, hammered by Peterborough, only beat Accrington after being gifted two goals then hardly touched the ball second half, struggled v Oxford, and struggled v Portsmouth.

We've picked up wins largely by fortune an moments of quality but a week or so ago only 2 or 3 sides had actually created less chances than us and one of those was Bolton.

We picked up wins last season to begin with in similar circumstances, until of course those performances continued and results caught up turning wins into draws (f***ing loads of them) then by the end of the season turning draws into losses like shipping 5 at home to Coventry, losing to Fleetwood and losing to Southport.

But Allardyce couldn't play Liverpool off the park with a squad battling relegation every year so none of that matters.
Since when did I just mention the Liverpool game, we didn’t play many teams off the pitch under BSA. How come nearly everytime we win a game under Ross someone always says it was lucky ?!! We must of had a lot of luck as we didn’t lose many last season and have only lost 1 this season

Have a word with them as you do to folk on here. What happens at the match is entirely separate to what is put on here.
People have different opinions. I'm not saying I agree with many in here but it's their opinion so who am I to say it's not right? Don't take this so seriously.
Didn’t say they couldn’t have a opinion im just arguing my opinion aswell, just because I don’t whinge after every defeat I’m a happy clapper apparently
What's that got to do with anyone venting on here?

How do you categorically know that people who boo at games are exactly the same people who post on here?

I'd love to know how you can prove this
Never said they were the same people, never said whinging in here affected the players in the pitch. But on here it’s all people do even when there’s not much too whinge about

Last edited:
Since when did I just mention the Liverpool game, we didn’t play many teams off the pitch under BSA. How come nearly everytime we win a game under Ross someone always says it was lucky ?!! We must of had a lot of luck as we didn’t lose many last season and have only lost 1 this season

We didn't really win that many either tbf which is what done us in the end.

We've failed to win 3 of our first 7 this season. We've not been able to beat anyone above 17th in the league so far, creating almost as little as Bolton in the process.

We got a draw v Oxford with a dubious pen. A draw v Ipswich due to their defenders error and scored two v Accrington because their defender decided to not clear the ball to Mcgeady then put us clean through on goal not long after. A minute before we got the third we were saved by the crossbar so yes, there was a degree of luck in those games.

Accrington had 4 20 year olds in their side (their cm has played 3 senior games in his career) and two players who were signed from conference and national North teams and there was very little in it in terms of chances created. They had more possession and more passes. We struggled.

I’m far from a doom merchant but can’t help feel that the longer this drags on the more likely of it failing. I have no idea how long takeovers of any kind take and if this is all perfectly natural.
Those in the know reckon it is natural and there's nothing to worry about ! Considering how long this has apparently been done it seems extraordinary that it hasn't been announced which I think means it isn't done and dusted

I don’t think it was awful at all , we played Man U off the pitch how many other managers of safc have done that?!!! S

we played good football in a lot of games under poyet till he seemed to lose the plot towards the end. They played Man U off the pitch at old Trafford . We got battered 6-2 by Everton under bsa also lost heavily to a few teams like spurs I seem to remember. You can say what you want you won’t convince me that’s it’s a good thing for him to come back and manage us.
No one should try to convince you. We are all entitled to our own opinion. Just imagine what it would be like if we all had the same opinion, there'd be nothing to talk about.

We've failed to win 3 of our first 7 this season. We've not been able to beat anyone above 17th in the league so far, creating almost as little as Bolton in the process.

We got a draw v Oxford with a dubious pen. A draw v Ipswich due to their defenders error and scored two v Accrington because their defender decided to not clear the ball to Mcgeady then put us clean through on goal not long after. A minute before we got the third we were saved by the crossbar so yes, there was a degree of luck in those games.

Accrington had 4 20 year olds in their side (their cm has played 3 senior games in his career) and two players who were signed from conference and national North teams and there was very little in it in terms of chances created. They had more possession and more passes. We struggled.

Goals often come from players making mistakes, though. That’s just how football works.

I know what you’re trying to say, but it doesn’t really matter how goals come, the fact is we finished 3 chances and that was enough to win the game.

Yip.

Think al jump off the bridge.

If there's any room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back