Takeover Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

This place has zero affect on the match results. Pathetic going on as if we are booing the lads and spitting at Ross. How precious.
Mind i used to be in northstand upper before the away fans were up there and next to this bloke about 55 who clapped and booed at the same time.

Reactions: DH4
Hooray, I've finally finally caught up with this thread.
Now I'm off to see if the tw@ts have reopened the mess to celebrate with a coffee.

Mind i used to be in northstand upper before the away fans were up there and next to this bloke about 55 who clapped and booed at the same time.

Did he have ginger hair and geordie accent??? I regularly clashed with him for being a negative twat from the 1st minute.

I'm sure once told him to eff off and go watch them up the road.

I’m far from a doom merchant but can’t help feel that the longer this drags on the more likely of it failing. I have no idea how long takeovers of any kind take and if this is all perfectly natural.

So you've no idea how long a takeover takes, but the longer it goes on, you think its going to fail....but you don't know how long it takes?

In the Chopra season I sat at the back of the stand and the bloke next to me would shout 'diiiieeeeee' while the teams were being read out.

I saw him the other day and he still had the same clothes on he worse every week 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back