Takeover/investment, do you think it is on or off?

we need a massive boost to give the whole club a lift. IMO, that will only be done by a takeover by MSD, where the club would be run with proven businessmen, with billions behind them. They would then need proven football men to run the club, not just to appoint their mates from running small clubs. We need a proper structure from the top down, and where our recruitment is led centrally and have scouts all over UK, Europe and beyond. I know we are league one but our club is crying out for people with huge financial clout to take us back to were we all want to be. Please make it happen.

Could be shot down here but I would imagine a takeover would be taking the club over entirely. Would someone be able to do this while Sartori has a 20% share in the club or would they be buying him out as well.
IMO Investment seems to be
the better of the two words been thrown about.

Not even sure if these threads are just deleted. ITK’s seemed to have evaporated since the club statement which I suppose speaks volumes and the national press seem to have no idea either. What’s your gut feeling? Probably answered my own question but hey ho.

I’ll just pop over on to not 606 and ask Reiver 😉

Not even sure if these threads are just deleted. ITK’s seemed to have evaporated since the club statement which I suppose speaks volumes and the national press seem to have no idea either. What’s your gut feeling? Probably answered my own question but hey ho.
I woulds say the dell deal is off....possibly weeks ago!

Back