Takeover in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFS all these people on here pissing themselves cos we haven't/won't spend money this window. We don't need to throw money around in League 1, nobody else does. I'd be more concerned if we were going out spend silly money at this stage

Agreed. I’d rather focus on getting shot of the manager, he could turn milk sour by looking at it.

FFS all these people on here pissing themselves cos we haven't/won't spend money this window. We don't need to throw money around in League 1, nobody else does. I'd be more concerned if we were going out spend silly money at this stage
I dont expect us to spend silly money but if its freebies then they have to be a better player than we already have.

Imho we had the best squad last season and should have gone up automatic. On the basis we haven’t lost anyone too vital to the first team, we still have the best squad I reckon.

One centre half and a centre midfielder - preferably both 6ft 9 monsters and not sure there is anything to be too fearful of. Even without them not sure who is better than us frankly.

The key is if the manager has learned his lessons I reckon. If he has, signings are a luxury. If he hasn’t, we’ll draw 20 odd games 1-1 and make the play offs.

Spot on mate Ross should have gone after the defeat at Wembley only one man to blame SD

Tbf Id have sacked Ross after failing last season - that squad should have won the league by a mile I reckon.

BUT, I’m also quite comfortable starting the season with the same manager that we ended last with.... now that’s a novelty. Removes all doubt and excuses of ‘need time and a pre-season’ when everything starts to go tits up. So I can see the logic behind not sacking him.

We’ve tried everything else, let’s try this continuity thing that people bang on about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back