Taboo

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 more episodes left, predictions :

He will get a new boat
We will see a lot of gun powder go up in smoke
He will carve out 3 more body parts

I've stopped watching like, I really liked the first one I thought it was setting up to be outstanding but it ended up being a bit slow for me. I think I'd enjoy it more if I could do a few episodes at a time rather than wait a week, there's not enough to keep me looking forward to it.

Gets a lot less slow and mumbly from the fourth ep onwards, shame for those who dropped by the wayside.

The final series of Black sails has started again on Amazon as well, that's got better with each series so far, although the buccaneering with the fine ladies has tailed off.

Gets a lot less slow and mumbly from the fourth ep onwards, shame for those who dropped by the wayside.

The final series of Black sails has started again on Amazon as well, that's got better with each series so far, although the buccaneering with the fine ladies has tailed off.
I think the change of director last week really made the difference. It really picked up apace, plots moved on, characters matured, dialog and the whole experience just felt more "with it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back