T20 World Cup thread 🇦🇪 World🏆

Absolutely shite the amount of empty seats like
An early example of how shite Qatar 2022 will be.

Only way they could get this tournament played.

Qatar next year is so monumentally fucked up. I'm still hoping it falls apart.

Of course it won't as we've seen football has zero morals.

Can already hear the commentators praising the fantastic stadiums. That have been built via mass murder.

Last edited:
An early example of how shite Qatar 2022 will be.

Only way they could get this tournament played.

Qatar next year is so monumentally fucked up. I'm still hoping it falls apart.

Of course it won't as we've seen football has zero morals.

Can already hear the commentators praising the fantastic stadiums. That have been built via mass murder.
Rather then move it to the UAE they absolutely should of just swapped the tournament around with the Aussies who have it in a year or so anyway. Then we could of had very good crowds of Aussies, who have potentially spare income and holidays (as they can't travel etc), and then had full stadiums of Indians in a year or so.

Rather then move it to the UAE they absolutely should of just swapped the tournament around with the Aussies who have it in a year or so anyway. Then we could of had very good crowds of Aussies, who have potentially spare income and holidays (as they can't travel etc), and then had full stadiums of Indians in a year or so.
Bit easier to allow one team than 16.

This tournament was supposed to be Australia before it moved to India.

I dont think you can make many judgements off a 5 game tournament like, its just momentum and form

Livingstone was horrendous on the IPL but amazing in the 100, being a prime example

its just about whose in form during this short period, its why anyone can win the tournament
A think he’s showing signs of age like but who wouldn’t at 42 West Indies on a whole have been poor this wc another low power play too but that’s not just them

Too early to write him off. You get slumps at all ages. The fact that there’s another WT20 in another year means that if he has a good franchise season(s) he may get a swansong in Australia next year.
Oh agreed mate he’s always got that big hit in him just mean age is catching him up like it does with us all eventually love watching him when he is on fire though

Back