T20 finals day.

Last edited:
eh?

none of that happend, what you on about?

They needed 8(7) from the last three balls.
The first ball should have been a single from his own fielding, but he just stopped running after it as he was tired, so they ran a second.
Who knows what would have happened off the last two balls, but they should have needed 6 not 5.

The first ball should have been a single from his own fielding, but he just stopped running after it as he was tired, so they ran a second.
Who knows what would have happened off the last two balls, but they should have needed 6 not 5.
Halfway through the over he looked like he had a stitch, was doubled over clutching his side

thats not what happened like

Not being funny but compare T20 Finals Day to the IPL Final or the BBL Final.

I know which one I prefer to watch. Something about our game, which we should feel very proud about.

It feels authentic.

100%

Not being funny but compare T20 Finals Day to the IPL Final or the BBL Final.

I know which one I prefer to watch. Something about our game, which we should feel very proud about.

It feels authentic.

T20 is a fanastic entertaining form of cricket and love T20 finals day, but the final of the IPL this year was a brilliant brillant game and just as good to watch, so don't really see that point.

Back