T-shirts with whacky slogans

I did have a plain looking t shirt years ago (prob still have it somewhere) which had some really really tiny writing on the front, the occasional person would notice it and get really close and squint to read it and it said "you're a nosey c(nt aren't you"

I'm sure I've mentioned this before. My housemates bought me a Ramones t-shirt when I was at Uni. To be fair it was a decent t-shirt but I think even now I'd struggle to name more than 3 songs.

I was going to say exactly this. The amount of Ramones t-shirts around is astounding when most of the young uns wearing them couldn't name a single song.

I've had one myself but have been a fan for years.

Once saw a girl aged about 12 with obvious boobs in a skin tight red t-shirt with "Manteaser" written across them in the Maltesers font. Thought that was horrific.
Seen a couple of young lasses in this as well. Was a few years ago.

What possesses adults to wear these? It’s not funny and you look like a clip.

I was enjoying my al fresco brunch until a fella rocked up wearing his DEATH BEFORE DECAF! top.

Apologies in advance @Keawyeds mate.

I had a few

‘I am Awesome’

‘Team Good Looking’

Were the ones I remember. My now wife hoyed them within a few months of us living together.

She was absolutely right. I did look a clip.
I never really understand why some people get so cross about what other people are wearing

Saying that I also think this.

Last edited:
Add cartoon/funny socks, ties, boxers etc to this.

Horrific on grown men and an absolute passion killer
Have to agree with you there HIT. They look daft on grown men. Obviously I can’t comment on the boxers mind. That said, I own a AC/DC Black Ice world tour t-shirt that I bought in 2010. I’m keeping it until I can wear it in another 20 years to look really retro!

Seen a couple of young lasses in this as well. Was a few years ago.

Bookmarked........... for a friend.... :lol:

Back