T-shirts with whacky slogans

There’s a bloke on Aussie gold hunters wears a ‘I’m having an out of money experience’ t-shirt. He wears it for the whole season in 40C+ heat. It must stand up on its own by the time he takes it off.

The top one is particularly weird. A declaration of being an 'asshole', then a few very inoffensive statements (why would your birth month ever offend anybody) followed by an insistence that he doesn't care if it offends people despite the design censoring out a bit of the word 'asshole' presumably so as not to offend people.

You certainly don’t seem to be cross judging by your reply 😊

One’s an unfortunate accident, the shirt someone chooses to wear is conscious decision and is selected to suit the wearer rather than a small set of miserable sods who want everyone to be as dull as they are
Cool ,carry on wearing yours ,hope its funnier than my unfunny one though

Some people don't need a message or clue on a t shirt that they are interesting or zany or like Kiss etc etc etc and are super fun to be around
If you draw a list up of the most interesting people around how many wear a slogan regular ?

Can i throw people with bright coloured lions or wolves in the mix
Remember being in Whitby and saw an old bloke wearing a Champion Pussy Licker t-shirt.

He was with what I presume were his 3-5ish year old grandchildren.

Or maybe he'd just abducted them, got to be a reasonable possibility.
Just remembered the FCUK Craze
The steady away 3 albums types loved them

Last edited:
Once saw a girl aged about 12 with obvious boobs in a skin tight red t-shirt with "Manteaser" written across them in the Maltesers font. Thought that was horrific.

Once saw a girl aged about 12 with obvious boobs in a skin tight red t-shirt with "Manteaser" written across them in the Maltesers font. Thought that was horrific.
I'm really hoping you were mistaken and they were older as I just can't even with that 😢

Back in the day , staying in California, I had a tee shirt of a bumper ( fender) sticker, it read
“Nuke the gay whales for Jesus”’.
Seemed to cover all the bases at the time😊

Back