Swole watches

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date

The mechanism that the, ahem, "Swole O'Clock" watches use is a lower quality Chinese analog-digital movement and are almost certainly Chinese sourced--in other words take the hype about Japanese and German engineering on the website with a huge grain of salt. It is not uncommon for these so-called "catalog" watches to be branded with a few different brands.

Looks worse than those shitey Invicta watches. There’s a bloke works at my tailor’s shop who must have a different git wass Invicta watch for every day of the week and they really are hideous, most of them in an ugly (presumably fake or painted) yellow gold metal. The amount he must have lashed on his collection of tat he might have been halfway towards a decent, classy, understated watch. Still there’s no accounting for taste as me ol’ Ma used to say.

Look woeful imo. Each to their own mind. But i would expect to find one on the wrist of a Texan dad that loves guns, thinks gays are ruining the family, and posts about bacon on facebook.

Same sort of market at 'trucknuts'

OP for a the same price you could get yourself an automatic Seiko or for a few more quid get yourself an entry level Swiss piece. Have a look at Tissot or Hamilton.

Back