Swole watches

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23273

Has anyone got one? Lad at work has one and I thought it looked pretty good. So just wondering if any of the stylish men or women about town own one and what they think.

After buying my first smart watch I don't think I'll look back. I bought the Huawei watch 1 for the classic look and it's fantastic. I own one expensive watch (Omega) and a work watch (G Shock) now this. Multiple watch faces and the smart function is good also.
Logon or register to see this image

After buying my first smart watch I don't think I'll look back. I bought the Huawei watch 1 for the classic look and it's fantastic. I own one expensive watch (Omega) and a work watch (G Shock) now this. Multiple watch faces and the smart function is good also.
Logon or register to see this image

Ive been looking for a smart watch... How much are these ?

Ive been looking for a smart watch... How much are these ?
I paid £110 for it second hand but it was perfect condition. I wanted a more classic look than the new plastic ones. I narrowed it down to the Moto 360 and the Huawei watch 1 and I would have been happy with the 360 also. I think having a Huawei phone made me get the watch 1

I paid £110 for it second hand but it was perfect condition. I wanted a more classic look than the new plastic ones. I narrowed it down to the Moto 360 and the Huawei watch 1 and I would have been happy with the 360 also. I think having a Huawei phone made me get the watch 1

Are they Apple compatible?

i used to have an “adventure kit” out of my mams catalogue in the seventies.

had a plastic set of binoculars, a compass, a plastic knife, and a map.

guess what the plastic non working watch in kit looked like

:lol:

Back