Switching energy supplier - how does this work?

Anyone used Utility Point? £200 a year cheaper than E-On's lowest tariff for me albeit losing smart metering, not that I care about that.

I'm not worried about moving to a smaller supplier either. I've had shocking service from First Utility, Npower and Scottish Power over the years so they can't be worse.

I was with that Outfox the market (started paying £93 a month duel fuel)
Within 3 months they said it was going up to £275 a month so I baled out sharpish.
Now with that Pure Planet , thanks to a few good souls on here.
Their prices are going up in a few days. I was with outfox the market, dreadful experience and they still owe me money and responses to emails. Was with pure planet about 4 weeks and then left due to the price rise. Fixed for 12 months with first utility now.

I used to work at npower - it says it all really.

Anyone trying to free themselves from the n power mafia can expect a tough time,
plus a few ridiculous unwarranted bills or ransom demands, before they are eventually released and allowed to move on to another supplier.

Anyone trying to free themselves from the n power mafia can expect a tough time,
plus a few ridiculous unwarranted bills or ransom demands, before they are eventually released and allowed to move on to another supplier.
I only worked there for a few weeks back in good old 1997, I didn't even know what the place was called as it was agency work, when I went for my next interview they asked where I worked last and I didn't know so just said nvisage the interviewer said never heard of it.

Back