Swindon Town RIP

My apologies posting on another clubs message board, won’t be posting anymore tonight, broken.
Up there with the worst, a hopeless position just waiting for even more bad news when right now we haven’t even bottomed out.
The only player we have on a 3 year contract is not FL standard played the 90 minutes today, his Dad funding the club and paying the contract is wrong on every account. Sick to death on the dodgy dealings these parasites continue to get away with.
5 different Captains in the last 5 games it’s beyond embarrassing now.
I won’t renew season tickets until the parasite has lost ownership of this club - no more.

I know you will feel disappointed with today’s outcome but your club is moving in the right direction.

I can take League Two football but we cannot live with these ownership issues, the FL need to step in and lift the lid, waiting until February until a Court case is eternity.
Put us out of our misery, what a mess.
Well done tonight. That's a good result

Makes me so angry. Shackles off with that bastard dinosaur leaving.
Played 2 up top scored 3 and created more chances tonight than the last 7 games.
Effort on the pitch tonight plain to see it.
That useless spineless bastard should have gone weeks ago and we would have had a chance.
Sadly not enough games left to save us but some dignity.

Played 2 up top scored 3 and created more chances tonight than the last 7 games.
That useless spineless bastard should have gone weeks ago and we would have had a chance.
Was he there in charge ?

Congrats, well deserved tonight. No doubt hard times ahead, but you'll return 👌

Was he there in charge ?

No.Tommy Wright and Lee Peacock stepped in.
Sheridactyl cowardly walked Saturday leaving no time to escape.
Congrats, well deserved tonight. No doubt hard times ahead, but you'll return 👌

Top man.
Rode our luck at times but Pompey look out of salts. Pity you didn’t play us pre Sheridactyl as you would have beaten us comfortably.
We are down but next month the biggest game of the season in Court.
Still a few twists and turns up the top.

Last edited:

Back