Swimming

@D.A where you off to like ?
Was my first swim for couple month , trying to get back into running wasn’t working out for me so mixing things up now

My daughter just been for 3 weeks, looks class

Too much soreness running only need to build in more rest and different cardio options (bike/swim)

@D.A is aquatic open as normal tomorrow or all different with it being school hols , there website is shite :D. Day off so may get the Speedos out and pop down early

I'm hoping to pop there later.
I’m gonna start making effort to get in the pool once a week , I’m off fri so will call in either then Or sat morn, was in sat just gone and talking to one of your tri club lads C.N , seemed a canny lad , training for Ironman lanzarote

I’m gonna start making effort to get in the pool once a week , I’m off fri so will call in either then Or sat morn, was in sat just gone and talking to one of your tri club lads C.N , seemed a canny lad , training for Ironman lanzarote
Aye he's alright. Not surprised at all he spoke about his race...

He did say that but I’d never heard his name . Anyway , how often you training now mate ?
Running nearly daily. Pilates/yoga twice a week. Trying to swim twice a week. Hoping to get a bike ride in this weekend. Still running?

Running nearly daily. Pilates/yoga twice a week. Trying to swim twice a week. Hoping to get a bike ride in this weekend. Still running?
just twice a week..plodding trying to build in 1 cycle and 1 swim If i can , that'll do for me just after general fitness thesedays, no more

Back