Swimming Pools For Bairns

Any decent ones within driving distance of Sunderland. We usually go to Haven Point at Shields because the little’un loves the slides. Fancy trying somewhere different though. It’ll only to fill in tomorrow morning, so stuff like Wet ‘n’ Wild’s no good.

Cheers

HaHa my littlest one loves them flipping showers she would rather stand there than go in the pool

The bigger one loves the place though and its a good safe slide for her too

Much better for littlins since they changed the end of the slide. Used to be a plunge pool and kids never used to be able to get out. Gew times lifeguards had to go in and everyone has to come out when they do

Any decent ones within driving distance of Sunderland. We usually go to Haven Point at Shields because the little’un loves the slides. Fancy trying somewhere different though. It’ll only to fill in tomorrow morning, so stuff like Wet ‘n’ Wild’s no good.

Cheers

Waves in Whitley Bay is where we go.

Bit of a drive but decent slides, wave machine and a seperate kids bit with a pirate ship with water guns etc and it cheap as chips

I’ve been going to sheels for so long the lifeguards know my kids names. Especially the delectable Beth Ball, who’s worth the entrance fee alone

Logon or register to see this image
I bet I could really impress her in my baywatch type red shorts, with my derby hanging over the top and my fat tits!

She’d be like putty in my hands!

PS. Who the fuck is she?

Back