Sweden makes talking to neighbours compulsory

A group chat for the estate? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eye I knar. :lol:

in fairness a major piece of infrastructure needed sorting between all of us which needed commitment and input from everyone bar non.Hence the G.T.:cool:
Mine are canny like. We say hello in the street, take each others parcels in and there's several doors I can knock on if I needed help in an emergency.
Exactly.In my old Cul-de-sac our lass used to give the old women my number incase anyone was trying to break in etc.Used to cut the old woman’s grass next door every other week,our lass used to get bits and peices at the shops for them.
It’s what any decent person should do for vulnerable people who are on their own.

Last edited:
The bloke next door cuts my grass. I'm not vulnerable, but owt for nowt.

Most of my neighbours are class apart from Grotbags over the back.

I'm fairly sure mine hate us/me because of me playing music loud. It used to be until well into the early hours at weekends, but not so much these days. Now it's all during the day. Again, at weekends. For some reason or another, my wife was out a few nights in the space of a few days not so long ago. On the Saturday night, the kids were in bed & my Mrs was down in her friend's having a few drinks. I got a text from her asking me to turn the music down. I asked her what the fuck was she going on about & she said the woman next door had texted her & that it was the 3rd time that week I was playing music.

What an existence. 🤦‍♂️

will work great in shields this like

"hoy you ya black and white bastard"

"what you do you want you sad mackem bastard"

"stop your lad perving on wor lass"

"he's gay and wouldn't perv on your ugly mrs"

"he did on the way to your match the other week with his free ticket"

"wasn't free he stole it"

"he stole my bedsheets off the line as well"

" aye but he had shit his"

"fancy a pint in the fountain"

"fuck off it's full of sandys"

Talk to mine quite often. Just in the street like. Small talk and that.

There's a bloke over the road never says hello or owt. I was waving at my mate as he drove off once and this bloke started pointing at himself and looking round going "me?" then waved back. I was pissing myself laughing. He still doesn't say hello or owt.

When I’m out in couples with the neighbours I always wait till the milf’s are canny cut then I start singing the “Neighbours” song and they all put their hands in the air and sway side to singing their heads off.
I’ve still got it like :cool:

Back