Swearing in public

Aituk7

Striker
I swear naturally in conversation all the time.

Keep it to a minimum in the work place and try to keep it down if kids are about.

I used to not swear around my parents but over time it's just become the norm yet I still refuse to swear in front of grandparents

I was just musing on the weird rules after hearing someone complain about it on the train

What is the general etiquette you adhere to?

Keep it to a minimum in the work place and try to keep it down if kids are about.

I used to not swear around my parents but over time it's just become the norm yet I still refuse to swear in front of grandparents

I was just musing on the weird rules after hearing someone complain about it on the train

I have a very very full vocabulary and am extremely proficient at selecting the correct words for the situation and getting my point across more forcefully when required. Therefore I don`t resort to such vulgarity as profanity unlike you incoherent and ill educated types ;)

Always swear me. Freedom of speech. It’s just words. No one seems to have a problem. The odd parent will walk away out of ear shot with their kid. Their choice which I respect.

I have a very very full vocabulary and am extremely proficient at selecting the correct words for the situation and getting my point across more forcefully when required. Therefore I don`t resort to such vulgarity as profanity unlike you incoherent and ill educated types ;)
Ermmm.... fuck off ;)

Would never swear in a shop or supermarket or any other place where you’re talking to someone at work. Tradespeople are exempt though, they love a swear.
:lol:

That's true... I've never said I need a bottle of f***ing fairy liquid like

Last edited:
I still believe that if I said fuck or **** in front of my dad he’d take my head off. :lol:

Don’t swear in front of my parents or my mrs parents but I swear quite freely at work and when I’m out with my mates.
I say it without even giving it thought. But I do just naturally tune up my vocabulary in front of grandparents... weird isn't it

Get the fuckin kettle on granda motherfucker shamonnnneee

Back