Swearing in public

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date

One of the few occasions I ever heard my Dad really swear was when we were going to the shops when I was a kid and we had to walk through an underpass. A couple of kids were on the top and dropped a brick which narrowly missed me. 'Fuck off you little bastards' he yelled, then added quickly 'Don't tell your Mam I said that.'

Yeah times have changed. :lol:

One of the few occasions I ever heard my Dad really swear was when we were going to the shops when I was a kid and we had to walk through an underpass. A couple of kids were on the top and dropped a brick which narrowly missed me. 'Fuck off you little bastards' he yelled, then added quickly 'Don't tell your Mam I said that.'

Yeah times have changed. :lol:
We were often called little sods, buggers etc. but the first time that I heard wor fatha swear ‘properly’ was when I had a work experience placement at the factory where he was a shift supervisor.

I thought that I recognised his voice but he was arguing with a colleague and it was ‘eff this’ and ‘eff that’ and I was quite shocked as nobody swore at home.

I was in the market square Poundland today and the male nugget of a deadly dumb tattooed couple was saying something like “two pund for seven bits of cardboard”, the female said “like fuck”, he said “aye the *****”. An older customer said something to the female of the deadly duo and kept on going, Princess Poundland said “there is always one”.

We were often called little sods, buggers etc. but the first time that I heard wor fatha swear ‘properly’ was when I had a work experience placement at the factory where he was a shift supervisor.

I thought that I recognised his voice but he was arguing with a colleague and it was ‘eff this’ and ‘eff that’ and I was quite shocked as nobody swore at home.
That's brilliant. I think I realised at that point that outside Dad wasn't quite the same as indoor Dad.

Back