Swearing in public

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date

Hate it.

My missus curses all the time. I’m forever telling her off for saying feck and for fecks sake in front of the bairns, she’s Irish and yes lives up to the stereotype.

My dad who’s also from Irish parents effed and Jeffed like hell growing up. I was 20 before I heard my mother swear and that was because she dropped the turkey on Christmas Day taking it out the oven and the dog pounced on it (genuine story) :lol:

Hate it.

My missus curses all the time. I’m forever telling her off for saying feck and for fecks sake in front of the bairns, she’s Irish and yes lives up to the stereotype.

My dad who’s also from Irish parents effed and Jeffed like hell growing up. I was 20 before I heard my mother swear and that was because she dropped the turkey on Christmas Day taking it out the oven and the dog pounced on it (genuine story) :lol:
Lies.

There is no chance that you would have had turkey for dinner.

Paddies only eats spuds.

Hate it.

Jyst tell her to shut the fuck up mate

Back