Swann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellent offie and cracking international cricketer. Arguments can be made over best spinners in the world and Ajmal seems to be a class act. However I certainly wouldnt put any of them in my team ahead of Swann because of what he gives you in the first instance as a world class bowler but secondly in terms of batting, slip fielding and being a tremendously influential person and game changing cricketer.

Excellent offie and cracking international cricketer. Arguments can be made over best spinners in the world and Ajmal seems to be a class act. However I certainly wouldnt put any of them in my team ahead of Swann because of what he gives you in the first instance as a world class bowler but secondly in terms of batting, slip fielding and being a tremendously influential person and game changing cricketer.

Sensible responses are not required here only knee jerks please ;)

Agree totally, but I think Ajmal could be the next Pakistan superstar if he continues his pogress.
And stops chucking it

Mainze said:

Agree totally, but I think Ajmal could be the next Pakistan superstar if he continues his pogress.
And stops chucking it

He's gonna have to become a superstar in a very short space of time he's 34 already

And stops chucking it

:lol:

Cheeky charlie.

The only knee jerk type of posts come from EB, he's the only one I find that makes this board like PF. Always trying to get one up on everybody. He needs to learn that the cricket board is for mature gentlemen who respect everyone's views whether we agree with them or not.

:lol:

Cheeky charlie.

The only knee jerk type of posts come from EB, he's the only one I find that makes this board like PF. Always trying to get one up on everybody. He needs to learn that the cricket board is for mature gentlemen who respect everyone's views whether we agree with them or not.

does this mean you wont be swearing at me or referring to me as an idiot in future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back