Survey on your trip to Spotland

Everything great to be honest, nice well kept ground and welcoming folk. Chippy was fine but not as special as some were making out. Maybe we're spoiled with Downey's :lol:
Think the one in Grangetown is better than Downeys imho
Enjoyed our night immensely. Rochdale sports centre very welcoming. Good parking. Only criticism was the amount of pigeon shit over the seats. Could do with a clean up. Thanks though very enjoyable evening.
Think Rochdale have started sorting that out to be fair with the netting above

Enjoyed it, plenty street parking, tidy little ground, good win.
Not sure how you get away with them floodlights though, 4 blokes standing beside each corner flag with a torch would have provided more light than them fuckers.

Think the one in Grangetown is better than Downeys imho
Personally not keen since they got a 1 out of 5 for food hygiene, though I see they've now progressed to a 3...

Very enjoyable night and a good win. As previously pointed out, my only gripe was the state of the seats. Obviously not been wiped in months with all the dirt and pigeon shit.

Personally not keen since they got a 1 out of 5 for food hygiene, though I see they've now progressed to a 3...

Means nowt in the scheme of things, missing a temperature check for a fridge gives you an automatic 1

Eating fish and chips out of an old newspaper wasnt exactly the cleanest either backk in the day :lol: To be honest, it was the fist chippy I went into when I moved back.. thought the size of the cod was ridiculous given what I was used to down south.
Still hard to beat Costas in Hemley Heath (Stoke) which is at the other end of S Matthews way... large cod and haddock were the size of Moby Dick

Morning folks,

Hope you enjoyed your trip to Spotland last night. Personally, I'd have preferred it if you'd enjoyed it that little bit less but these things happen

As a follow up to our Away Fans Guide, we survey away fans after the game about their trip and use that feedback to speak to the club about issues that have arisen, ways to improve things for away supporters, and ways to improve our away fans guide. Survey Monkey says that it takes less than a couple of minutes to do and that feedback is invaluable to us.

Thanks in advance

Away Fans Survey - Sunderland 20/08/19
I'll do the survey, but having no running water in a toilet after charging £27 is frankly appalling. Good job I only needed a p!ss and not a sh!t.

Yes I do agree but the seats and the floor were still in a disgusting state.

I have never seen so much grime and shit than the covering on the seats at the back of that stand. That fucker mustn't have been cleaned since it was built.
You should be given vaccinations before going in.

Morning folks,

Hope you enjoyed your trip to Spotland last night. Personally, I'd have preferred it if you'd enjoyed it that little bit less but these things happen

As a follow up to our Away Fans Guide, we survey away fans after the game about their trip and use that feedback to speak to the club about issues that have arisen, ways to improve things for away supporters, and ways to improve our away fans guide. Survey Monkey says that it takes less than a couple of minutes to do and that feedback is invaluable to us.

Thanks in advance

The Radcliffe was canny better than the sports club and right next to the small but very tidy ground. Would go again

After last season the Dale have a good rep on here and rightly so. Listened to the match on the radio and it sounded like a very good and friendly atmosphere, a typically tough game with no diving or shit-housing on display and of course, the music was phenomenal.

Thanks for the invite @Dale Trust

Negatives -

27 quid ticket
Sneaking Modric on the pitch masquerading as one of your players

Positives -

Most other things

Special mention to the DJ
Inspiral Carpets/Saturn 5 had me dancing at half time, and the Stone Roses and The Faces were excellent too

Your fans are sound, stewards were reasonable

Know it's not part of the club but The Cemetery giving 20p off a pint for flashing your season card from Sunderland was a nice touch..My friends appreciated my insider knowledge:)

Fine away trip again...beats Old Trafford every day of the week @Botchie @Tin Soldier @TAFKAHM

Morning folks,

Thanks in advance

Done the survey, but didn't see an obvious place to mention the brilliant choice of music on the PA pre-match. Noticed it last season as well, not sure what the history is but it you need to keep that going.

Really enjoyed the trip and no bad issues regarding your stadium. Only problem I can think of ids the difficulty and time it takes to get away from the stadium after the game for such a small crowd.. The traffic was horrendous..

Back