Surfer Flag - Bolton Wanderers (A) 29/01/22

After a long week sorting it out, we've managed to get a surfer ready which is travelling down to Bolton on Saturday.

This will be our first display away from home so we're encouraging everyone coming to bring a scarf to wave & turn our whole stand red and white.

Please feel free to share, all information is below
Logon or register to see this image
[/url]
f***ing hell that's class.
Well done all involved

Surfer going in the upper or lower tier?
Lower tier mate
Could be the Defoe surfer that we had? Sure there was a story it got ate my mice or something?
I've not seen that one for a while. We found two circular Sunderland badges at the weekend both I believe donated by Wembley from cup finals. One is smaller, which is the one we're bringing Saturday as it's probably the only one that will fit due to the blocks being quite small at Bolton. Also, we're learning the logistics of away displays as we go so a smaller one for now is a lot easier.

The other is the same size as the centre circle. If all goes well Saturday, we could have this one down to Wigan as I'd assume we'd sell the full stand again & it could be an absolutely massive game.

Last edited:
Lower tier mate

I've not seen that one for a while. We found two circular Sunderland badges at the weekend both I believe donated by Wembley from cup finals. One is smaller, which is the one we're bringing Saturday as it's probably the only one that will fit due to the blocks being quite small at Bolton. Also, we're learning the logistics of away displays as we go so a smaller one for now is a lot easier.

The other is the same size as the centre circle. If all goes well Saturday, we could have this one down to Wigan as I'd assume we'd sell the full stand again & it could be an absolutely massive game.

Sounds class mate, I’ll be in the lower tier on Saturday. Looking forward to it.

Back