Surely its the end of STID?

I suspect the upcoming series will be a bit of bore fest, things seemed to be going ok on the pitch and i'd imagine that will reflected off the pitch and that is not something the neutral wants to see.

Had we been promoted there would maybe be the element of people being interested in seeing how the team do in the division above but the fact that we are back off to square one will not really keep neutrals interested. I expect a third series would only appeal to safc fans, a few obsessed mags and league one fans hoping to see their team on tv.

If Netflix commission a third series they must be mad. I for one will be happy to see the back of safc documentaries for the time being considering in the 3 seasons we've been relegated twice and beaten in the playoff final, just stick to the end of season dvds from now on please.

After two successful season of STID, there will be no neutrals, we will be everyone's second team.
So yeah, Netflix will commission season 3.

And there's always BBC Alba if Netflix passes on Season 3.

Last edited:

The problem is that critical response won't be until the season has already started. In which case, filming would already have to have started.

I think people will watch the second season but I doubt they'd be too interested in a third.

The problem is that critical response won't be until the season has already started. In which case, filming would already have to have started.

I think people will watch the second season but I doubt they'd be too interested in a third.

The *only* reason I'm renewing my Netflix subscriptions is because of STID. Even wrote to Reed to make sure he understands what's at stake.

I suspect the upcoming series will be a bit of bore fest, things seemed to be going ok on the pitch and i'd imagine that will reflected off the pitch and that is not something the neutral wants to see.

Had we been promoted there would maybe be the element of people being interested in seeing how the team do in the division above but the fact that we are back off to square one will not really keep neutrals interested. I expect a third series would only appeal to safc fans, a few obsessed mags and league one fans hoping to see their team on tv.

If Netflix commission a third series they must be mad. I for one will be happy to see the back of safc documentaries for the time being considering in the 3 seasons we've been relegated twice and beaten in the playoff final, just stick to the end of season dvds from now on please.
If Netflix don't want to pick it up F76 could self-publish on YT.

A filmer on the series has just said she's not entirely sure if there is a season 3 going ahead. Not a definite yes or no answer at the minute

Back