Surely its the end of STID?

Na mate the video trying to sell the naming rights it had that STID was apparently shown in 60 million homes. About 139 million people are subscribers to Netflix

I don't think Netflix ever release viewing numbers do they? Is the 60 million not the number of homes it was available in, as in the regions where Netflix had the rights?

Wembley can fuck off
Didn't go in May to make sure we won. That went well. Tbf Chaplins for the match and 77 gig in the ivy were canny. Cant remember tbh

I don't think Netflix ever release viewing numbers do they? Is the 60 million not the number of homes it was available in, as in the regions where Netflix had the rights?

Probably was, I just saw it on the PR for the naming rights of the stadium. Think I misinterpreted it

Na mate the video trying to sell the naming rights it had that STID was apparently shown in 60 million homes. About 139 million people are subscribers to Netflix

'Put SAFC in over 60 million homes'

Just means it was on on the Netflix menu tbf. Don't get me wrong, it would have had plenty of viewers but they said 45m had watched Bird Box and I'd give that more of shot worldwide than a football documentary. Even Man City's on Amazon wouldn't get near 45m.

Fulwell 73 basically confirmed season 2 with a tweet that said "We're not done yet" after we lost the play offs.

With season 1 being viewed in over 60 millon homes, I could see the appeal of a trilogy. They're probably hoping for a happy ending and i think they'll stop at season 3.
What if we don't get promoted again

Can't say I've much interest in seeing a review of last season.
Aye, but you'll have thought the same about the championship season, and tbh, last season was more entertaining than the one before, and that netflix series was ace.

'Put SAFC in over 60 million homes'

Just means it was on on the Netflix menu tbf. Don't get me wrong, it would have had plenty of viewers but they said 45m had watched Bird Box and I'd give that more of shot worldwide than a football documentary. Even Man City's on Amazon wouldn't get near 45m.
Aye, but we're far bigger than man city man.
And who wants to see a series on a team that wins everything. Garbage.

Last edited:
Aye, but you'll have thought the same about the championship season, and tbh, last season was more entertaining than the one before, and that netflix series was ace.

Aye, but we're far bigger than man city man.
And who wants to see a series on a team that wins everything. Garbage.
The only reason I wanted to watch the last one was to see exactly how much of a clown lispin Larry, Coleman and Bain were and the shithousery of certain players.

This year's bunch of try hards including the inexperienced manager falling short at the final furlong doesn't have the same razzmatazz.

I suspect the upcoming series will be a bit of bore fest, things seemed to be going ok on the pitch and i'd imagine that will reflected off the pitch and that is not something the neutral wants to see.

Had we been promoted there would maybe be the element of people being interested in seeing how the team do in the division above but the fact that we are back off to square one will not really keep neutrals interested. I expect a third series would only appeal to safc fans, a few obsessed mags and league one fans hoping to see their team on tv.

If Netflix commission a third series they must be mad. I for one will be happy to see the back of safc documentaries for the time being considering in the 3 seasons we've been relegated twice and beaten in the playoff final, just stick to the end of season dvds from now on please.

Don’t underestimate the raise in profile the series gave us abroad. We were in Düsseldorf a few weeks back and wore our SAFC shirts at the game. The number of people who came up to us and knew all about the club and had watched it was unreal. The longer it goes the better it will be for our club.

The only reason I wanted to watch the last one was to see exactly how much of a clown lispin Larry, Coleman and Bain were and the shithousery of certain players.

This year's bunch of try hards including the inexperienced manager falling short at the final furlong doesn't have the same razzmatazz.
Aye. But I thought last season was going to be a video nasty. But it wasn't. The fans came over tremendous and it was a very good watch

What if we absolutely blitz our way to the title after the heartache of last season (just like after the last playoff defeat to Charlton)? Will people not be interested then?

Fighting talk!!
....that's the spirit

I still recuse to watch the first season..I will when we are back were we belong.

Mid table in the Prem.

Back