RAWA Supporter's groups meeting with SAFC - 16th Feb

Well I've just googled it and like that version but ours at ground doesn't sound like that. I know it's been played at end of games , especially Quinny era but never liked it then.

Think crowd just want to sing and applaud without that. Or i do anyway :)

The one played at the ground is from the original Broadway musical, not the film, with a little bit of dialogue at the beginning edited out.

Unless the articles of association specify otherwise, the issue of new shares is a matter for the directors of a company, not the shareholders. The directors of Sunderland are KLD, Patrick Treuer and Igor Levin. If the club is owned 100% by an overseas company, they will have the first option to acquire those shares. To the extent that doesn't happen, the directors could then offer the new shares to a third party, and the holding company would end up with less than 100%. If that third party was KLD personally, it's a messier way, but the investors in the holding company end up diluted pro rata.
it doesn't really matter how much people go on about this holder or that holder, it seems that there is a problem with disclosing the who owns what and I would suspect it is to do with the two main chancers at the club who may or may not hold a material interest other than making money. What is the problem with disclosing the breakdown because much like the parachute payments (that were never intended to finance the club) this issue will not go away..
One question that need bringing to the Clubs attention after Saturdays game...

Who in hell was controlling traffic from the stadium carpark and obstructing the highway out side of ALS and the new to be EA fan zone after the 30 minute parking phase had passed. ?? I

know some folks have made reports to the police regarding those people involved deliberately blocking the highways around the ground. People that were not police or in uniform directing traffic and blocking traffic.

Have the Club issued had any guidance from Northumbria Police/Council Safety inspectors or issued instructions to their security services or stewards patrolling outside of the ground on public footpaths to do so?????... It was fecking chaos last Saturday.

Last edited:
it doesn't really matter how much people go on about this holder or that holder, it seems that there is a problem with disclosing the who owns what and I would suspect it is to do with the two main chancers at the club who may or may not hold a material interest other than making money. What is the problem with disclosing the breakdown because much like the parachute payments (that were never intended to finance the club) this issue will not go away..

Who in hell was controlling traffic from the stadium carpark and obstructing the highway out side of ALS and the new to be EA fan zone after the 30 minute parking phase had passed. ?? I

know some folks have made reports to the police regarding those people involved deliberately blocking the highways around the ground. People that were not police or in uniform directing traffic and blocking traffic.

Have the Club issued had any guidance from Northumbria Police/Council Safety inspectors or issued instructions to their security services or stewards patrolling outside of the ground on public footpaths to do so?????... It was fecking chaos last Saturday.
@hank williams wanted to get home early

Did Becs get promoted to family Rep?

I did 😎

The stewards in Sheepfolds that hold the traffic have vanished. On Saturday, a stupid woman decided to drive her car into the oncoming crowd of people leaving the stadium which is dangerous.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did 😎

The stewards in Sheepfolds that hold the traffic have vanished. On Saturday, a stupid woman decided to drive her car into the oncoming crowd of people leaving the stadium which is dangerous.
Becs, they packed up as they normally do 30 minutes after the final whistle. The clowns on the roundabout outside of BCH standing obstructing traffic getting away blocking the road , the highway began deliberately letting cars out directly from the carparks.. That they have no right to do so as this is a public highway.. Its worked fine since the season started but if there was another incident like a few weeks ago, no ambulance would have gotten through.. And of course when you need a copper, there's no one around as they were departing through the sent peters metro station entrance directly onto bridge street., you know the one that is one way access! If you can bring it up It would be appreciated but I suspect from a couple of people that were there the Police and council will already be aware. It was around 17.45 before traffic began moving again , this traffic directly from the front of the stadium carparks....

As a temporary solution….close the stand.

:lol: dear me.
no I didn’t I wanted to sup the victory club dry

@Grumpy Old Man

this man

I think you're the only one that wants Z-Cars mate, it's ancient and is used by Everton. Fair enough play it pre match or at half time as part of the entertainment but a poor choice for run out music imo.
Can the club explain why a club of our size and supposed ambition has allowed the football pitch at the ground to become something resembling a ploughed field? Especially considering the type of football we want to play?

They can't be maintaining it properly, if at all. It's not as if we've had adverse weather. It should be one of the best pitches in the league. Do we use UV lights anymore or can we not afford to use it?

Last edited:
:lol: dear me.

I think you're the only one that wants Z-Cars mate, it's ancient and is used by Everton. Fair enough play it pre match or at half time as part of the entertainment but a poor choice for run out music imo.

They can't be maintaining it properly, if at all. It's not as if we've had adverse weather. It should be one of the best pitches in the league. Do we use UV lights anymore or can we not afford to use it?

Apparently they rolled the lights out before kick off but they ended up leaving massive gouges in the turf where the tires were. :lol::oops:

I think as SMB rep Guiness should have a sticky post saying yes the club still owns lights for the pitch, and yes they still use them. It gets mooted they have been got rid of every few weeks. Several times on same thread.

1) The club shop.
1a) They didn't do a christmas jumper. Many other clubs did. This year our lass' (no) family (also no) all had their club christmas jumpers on (Arsenal, Spurs and Leyton Orient) and we didn't even have one available to buy.
1b) Selection. The nike selection compared to other clubs with nike as kit provider by is poor.
1c) Stock levels are incredibly poor, especially before chritmas when people are looking to buy stuff.

1) The club shop.
1a) They didn't do a christmas jumper. Many other clubs did. This year our lass' (no) family (also no) all had their club christmas jumpers on (Arsenal, Spurs and Leyton Orient) and we didn't even have one available to buy.
1b) Selection. The nike selection compared to other clubs with nike as kit provider by is poor.
1c) Stock levels are incredibly poor, especially before chritmas when people are looking to buy stuff.

I worked somewhere just before xmas, we had available an annual and a calendar, that was it, other clubs had loads of merchandise

1) The club shop.
We must be the only club in the world who doesn't try and pedal any old shite to bring money in. It would be almost commendable if you could still get the core stuff like what you mention but no, absolutely ridiculous. I've worn the same Christmas jumper the last few years as there's been nowt since. Pathetic.

The club has stated that KLD has a controlling interest - e.g. more than 50% of voting shares.

The minority shareholders, therefore, have no control.

There is an NDA in place, we don't know why, but one or more of the shareholders doesn't want to make their % public. Which is their choice.

Move on.

Back