RAWA Supporter's groups meeting with SAFC - 16th Feb

Good man.

More curious than anything.
A moderator who is currently offline, in addition to a lot of abusive bickering, felt that some of the comments were potentially libellous but didn't have the time to read the thread fully.

The thread was therefore parked in parsnip and locked.

This may be a temporary measure.
See my reply above ^

Last edited:
A moderator who is currently offline, in addition to a lot of abusive bickering, felt that some of the comments were potentially libellous but didn't have the time to read the thread fully.

See my reply above ^
Sounds like we need VAR

See my reply above ^
Can we take it to a replay

If we're being honest, the share split has overshadowed it, which is disappointing as there's nothing that can be done about it until either KLD buys more shares or another investor gets involved.

Speakman said their plan factored in 4 transfer windows, that leaves one more. What exactly is the plan? It wasn't explained. Why 4 and how has that been affected by Johnson's departure?
We could have done with another diagram to show this four stage plan

If the club don’t already realize how toxic the presence of certain individuals is, they might find out soon and wish they’d recognized it earlier.

They just seem utterly smug and out of touch to be honest, which is no surprise given their background. Asking for trouble.

I get a similar impression tbh. Not so much smug but waaaaay out of touch.

Back