Supplement Offer

Harbour Boy

Winger
I've just seen this great offer on Facebook.

You get £65 worth of Totum Sport Hydration supplement for free.

All you pay is postage.

I've just seen this great offer on Facebook.

You get £65 worth of Totum Sport Hydration supplement for free.

All you pay is postage.

And that's it? No subscription for x amount of month, just 65 quids worth of gear for nothing?
Well I've ordered it, can't see nothing about a sub. Needed some sort of supplements so what can go wrong for 6.99

Last edited:
And that's it? No subscription for x amount of month, just 65 quids worth of gear for nothing?
Well I've ordered it, can't see nothing about a sub. Needed some sort of supplements so what can go wrong for 6.99
Nah, no subscription or anything, just a one off purchase and you get added to their mailing list.

I use them for running and they’re quality, taste isn’t great but the benefits make up for it

Got mine delivered and it tastes f***ing vile, salt water. Seems to do the trick mind.
:lol: I'd forgotten how rank it is until I had one first thing this morning. Only other time was about 10 mile into the Sunderland half, absolutely fucked then had to deal with almost hoying up after swallowing one of these.

Sounds very much like Tailwind which is similar isnt sweet at all is almost set to be like sweat, thin kidea of them though is also not to spike your sugar levels quite as much as gels etc.

Back