Supertramp

I remember going to see them at the City Hall when they had just released Crime of the Century. They were really good live and I still listen to songs from that album.

Currently watching them on Sky Arts. Fantastic band with some great tunes. Sound great live anarl.

See Roger Hodgson still tours by himself. Some of his live stuff on YouTube is very good.
Been to see him the last couple of times he's played London. Bit of a glitzy Las Vegas vibe and the new (!) songs are shite but all the old songs get an airing, note-perfect and with a great clear sound.

Didn't like them, still don't.

I had a couple of albums by The Alan Bown in the early 70's and I have a vague recollection of maybe a couple of members of Supertramp being in that band. Could be wrong. Btw I believe both Robert Palmer and Jess Roden also sang in The Alan Bown. Can't be arsed to google. Love owt like this me.

Didn't like them, still don't.

I had a couple of albums by The Alan Bown in the early 70's and I have a vague recollection of maybe a couple of members of Supertramp being in that band. Could be wrong. Btw I believe both Robert Palmer and Jess Roden also sang in The Alan Bown. Can't be arsed to google. Love owt like this me.
What? THE Alan Bown?

What? THE Alan Bown?

Yep. The Alan Bown. Previously known as The Alan Bown Set. Led by a bloke called Albert Farquarson. ... nah kidding. Alan Bown. Yep. THE one and only Alan Bown

Last edited by a moderator:

Back