Supermarkets

I haven’t ventured out for 13 days but tomorrow I’m going to have to go to the supermarket.

What is the recent experience like? Bare shelves or relatively well stocked?

i was at my local sainsburys yesterday, full shelves of the point they had large amounts of chicken reduced. I would have got some had my freezer not been full.

99% stocked and very civilised once inside

Cheers. Genuinely one of my favourite posters on here. Level headed. Normal.
i was at my local sainsburys yesterday, full shelves of the point they had large amounts of chicken reduced. I would have got some had my freezer not been full.

Top man, thank you.
Went yesterday.....one in one out policy. Twenty minute queue with everyone observing social distancing.
Most stuff available.....a pleasant enough experience under the circumstances.

Brilliant thank you.

Doing a 14 day meal planner to save me having to go back.

I haven’t ventured out for 13 days but tomorrow I’m going to have to go to the supermarket.

Mostly well stocked now. Orderly queues to get inside. I’d suggest going at 7pm, you probably won’t even have to queue.

Just been to asda boldon. Nice orderly que outside, 2m line markings being observed. Got in one way system in place, being totally ignored by a lot of idiots, fuck all on the shelves.

Good luck mate, you may need it.

I actually prefer waiting a little to get in, in order to have a much less stressful shopping experience.

Would love to do a fortnight shop, but always need bread, milk, fresh veg etc after a week

The milk thing is the issue. I’m doing one week fresh veg and tinned fruit, the next frozen veg and fresh fruit.

We’ll see how I get on.

Went about 10am on Monday to a Lidl. One in one out policy but only about 2-3 people waiting anyways so I was in after about a minute.

Stock was fine but I was only shopping for myself. Weird experience like just so quiet!

Back