Supermarket Gripes

One of the checkout operators at my local Sainsbury’s - let’s call him Graham to protect his anonymity always moans that the new till software means he has to press 8 buttons to weigh bananas. He never fails to remind me.

Thick twats who, when you are looking at products on the shelf, shuffle between you and said shelf, only to stop because they want something from there, completely blocking you. How is it possible to have such a lack of spatial awareness?

When you’ve queued for a while then when it’s your turn to be served, another till opens, or even worse, the till operative calls for assistance. Why didn’t you do this five minutes ago? Tesco across from the Board Inn is a prime example of this.

And why is it the person in front of you getting served immediately before you is simply inept? I’m always far faster at getting served and paying.

That’s because razzle is placed out of the reach of kinky midgets.

@Forrest Gump

Last edited:
People asking for cash back.

Women with 30 different credit cards in their purse who start taking them out one by one at the till saying not this one, not this one, oh not this one.

Women talking to the check out person about their great aunts hip operation, whilst the queue gets bigger and bigger behind them.

People getting a trolly then spend 30 minutes hanging their carrier bags on the little hook, blocking everybody else from getting a trolly.

People smelling of stale piss.

One of the checkout operators at my local Sainsbury’s - let’s call him Graham to protect his anonymity always moans that the new till software means he has to press 8 buttons to weigh bananas. He never fails to remind me.
I'm all for the experience and reliability older staff can bring, but my Sainsbury's seems to have a policy of not employing anyone under 75 and they are all glacially slow on the checkouts and spend ages talking shite to every customer while the queues get bigger and bigger

People who stop in the exit doors to check their till receipt . People who insist on packing straight into various bags rather than clattering it into the trolly and moving to the packing benches provided. People who stand looking at a section and park their trolly alongside the next 5 feet of it, fuck sake leave the trolly somewhere in space and walk 20ft , the cheese isn't heavy . Coupon and club card scatters.
People who shop for others and insist on doing 3 transactions rather than just getting it on one bill. Check out staff who chat.

What a set of mardy twats. Must be some incredibly small penises among you if this stuff makes you this angry, getting het up because someone has the manners to pass the time with customers, or because someone doesnt realise how vastly important your life really is and jump out the way the second they see you coming. It`s embarrassing that fellow sunderland fans can behave like this man

Morons that just can't use a self service check out. I admit some of them have random faults, but jesus. It rarely happens tbf. Every time I've just picked up a couple of items you can guarantee the person in front struggles like fuck over the easiest of issues and I just don't understand why. The person behind me must think its their lucky day because 99.9% of the time for me it's scan>scan>no bag>pay>card>use contactless and I'm done. Away. Gone.

Some people are embarrassingly pathetic at using them.

Back