Supermarket Gripes

watching people with kids get pissed off when you use one of the parent and child bays. ooo look at me, i made a life decision and expect special treatment...
this should be good...
this, fuck that shit, let the kids walk, prob the only exercise the little darlings get
(no white text)

The two smelliest people work in Asda leechmere. Skinny as well. Lifting. AVIOD.
And if you post on here, wash and antiperspirant please.

Selfish twats with overflowing trolleys who can't bear to let anyone through to get served before them even though you only have a pint of milk.

Impatient fuckers who start loading their shopping on the end of the conveyor belt when you've only got about half of yours out of the trolley.

Selfish twats with overflowing trolleys who can't bear to let anyone through to get served before them even though you only have a pint of milk.

Impatient fuckers who start loading their shopping on the end of the conveyor belt when you've only got about half of yours out of the trolley.
So if you only have a pint of milk you want serving first but if you have a trolley full of gear you want every impatient ‘fucker’ to wait till your done.

Strikers eh?:rolleyes:

Went into a Sainsburys when it was particularly busy pre-Christmas last year. In the massive checkout queue I was directly behind a bloke with an completely empty trolley! I was convinced I was queuing behind the village idiot before his missus started arriving at various points to load up the trolley. Just as she'd finished they were at the front of the queue and out straight away :lol:

Getting shanned into putting ya change into a bucket held by two little pricks in footie tops who are totally ignoring me. And when I ask them to pack my stuff their mar jumps from behind a column (as though I’ve just asked if they are alone) and packs it while tutting at me as though to say I shouldn’t bother her little darling!!!

1. Obviously the unexpected item in bagging area

2. People blocking lanes and entrances up yakkin on to each other, f***ing move

3. People who can’t f***ing park

4. Shop workers blocking shelving with the delivery carts

5. Paying for f***ing bags
:lol:
6. Kets positioned around the counter

7. Queues

8. Old people
MERRY CHRISTMAS ( ya twisty git )..... :lol::lol:

People who park at the cash machine at Tesco in Durham, blocking off half the road. Just park up and walk you lazy bastards.

Much prefer online shopping

Marmite crisps on a high bloody shelf. I'm a bit vertically challenged - so I'm usually dangling off the top of the shelf to reach. Never any tall staff about. I had to borrow an old wifie's stick to knock a packet down last week. :lol:

This for me aswell. Luckily my daughter is about a foot taller than me and I make her come with me when I'm shopping just so I can get things from the top shelf :lol:.

Grangetown Asda click and collect. Dreadful, pretty much every time.

And Boldon from my one experience. Ordered a couple of things, went to collect, keyed everything into machine 'unexpected error, a member of staff will be with you shortly'. Ten minutes later a member of staff turns up, goes off to get my order, another ten mins before it is brought to the car. Next time I will just go to the store and buy them.

Last edited:
This for me aswell. Luckily my daughter is about a foot taller than me and I make her come with me when I'm shopping just so I can get things from the top shelf :lol:.
Is it me or are shelves getting taller? :) It would seem I've lost half an inch in height too which I blame on a back op. I nearly had to physically climb into a freezer to reach something. I can see the panic on the faces of the young male staff if I approach - almost worth accosting them just for that! :D

Back