Supermarket Gripes

Changing stock location so you spend longer in the bloody shop trying to find it because Nicola in advertising and marketing thought it would be mint to piss about with the dairy isle.

As someone who works part time in a shop this gets on my tits as well. Spend half my shift walking round trying to find where to put something. Worse when people moan at me as if I’ve just decided to come in and move all the aisles round on my own accord

Aye beer aisle should be refrigerated.

Self checkouts giving a fiver worth of change in silver.

Fatties eating food as they shop then scanning the empty packet. Are you really that hungry? Pigs

The worst ones are the fat losers who eat the free fruit for kids in Tescos.

Special mention for the failures that park in the family spaces rather than walking 50 yards

1. Obviously the unexpected item in bagging area

2. People blocking lanes and entrances up yakkin on to each other, f***ing move

3. People who can’t f***ing park

4. Shop workers blocking shelving with the delivery carts

5. Paying for f***ing bags

6. Kets positioned around the counter

7. Queues

8. Old people

Especially on Saturdays, they should be banned in my opinion, they have all week to shop

Nowt, it's canny.

Just buy fresh stuff as and when I need it and get store cupboard items and other essentials in bulk and have them delivered.

Imagine wasting your weekend driving to a big Asda to push a trolley around man. :lol:

People (usually blokes) who in winter sit in their cars in the car park with the engine running and the headlights on while their partner does the shopping. If the air is still and the car's a diesel, a large area around the car is polluted with stinky diesel fumes that catch in your throat. Even worse if the vehicle is an old diesel without a cat on the exhaust so your throat and nose is treated to a cocktail of semi-burned diesel fuel and tarry combustion products.

Regarding the headlights, leaving them on is pure ignorance. It's not good to come out of the supermarket and have your eyes frazzled by laser-strength light beams in the car park. Just leave the side lights on Man!!

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

When thick people make a kufuffle at the till and cause a hold up they always turn and burst out laughing as if to say eeeee silly me - yeah just hurry up and get out of the f***ing ways ffs.

Back