Super League Magic Weekend - Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed for May 20th & 21st 2017.

Some great fixtures on this time around.

Saturday May 20th 2017

Widnes Vikings v Wakefield Trinity (14:30)

Hull FC v St Helens (16:45)

Wigan Warriors v Warrington Wolves (19:00)

Sunday May 21st 2017

Catalans vs Huddersfield (13:00)

Leigh vs Salford (15:15)

Leeds vs Castleford (17:30)

Tickets for the 2017 Magic Weekend at St. James’ Park, Newcastle, are now on sale and day tickets are priced from £25 for adults and £12.50 for concessions. Weekend tickets are also available from £40 for adults and £20 for concessions.

Last edited:

Saturday May 20th 2017

Sunday May 21st 2017

Tickets for the 2017 Magic Weekend at St. James’ Park, Newcastle, are now on sale and day tickets are priced from £25 for adults and £12.50 for concessions. Weekend tickets are also available from £40 for adults and £20 for concessions.
Think I'll take the lads along for the Sunday

Can you get a pass out? Would fancy doing Catalans, then maybe get some dinner in town, back for Rhinos v Cas...

Saturday May 20th 2017

Sunday May 21st 2017

Happy days.

Great day out even if it is watching an inferior code of rugby.

Walked past the St James' just after the Hull Derby finished last season - everyone looked like an extra from a zombie movie :lol: some awful people on show!!

Having said that as I live in Newcaslte I might well get a few mates who support Leeds rhinos up and make a weekend sesh out of it

Walked past the St James' just after the Hull Derby finished last season - everyone looked like an extra from a zombie movie :lol: some awful people on show!!

Having said that as I live in Newcaslte I might well get a few mates who support Leeds rhinos up and make a weekend sesh out of it

Has been on FA cup final weekend too so Shark Bar is class that weekend.

Think I'll take the lads along for the Sunday

Can you get a pass out? Would fancy doing Catalans, then maybe get some dinner in town, back for Rhinos v Cas...

As far as I'm aware mate I think you can, am keen to see Greg Bird now he's signed with Catalans.

Last edited:
Has been on FA cup final weekend too so Shark Bar is class that weekend.

As far as I'm aware mate I think you can, am keen to see Greg Bird now he's signed with Catalans.

Top player but nut job. Mind you I suppose anyone who plays RL at that level with the physical commitment needed has probably got 'issues'

Not really a rugby league fan but watched last years Magic Weekend on Sky Sports. Really enjoyed it. Good value for the number of games/quality of sides tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back