Super Hans Watch

quite like the programme am a sucker for a whodunit but by christ ardal o'hanlon is a shit actor!
i didnt have the sound on as i briefly paused at bbc one - scene was father dougal on a little boat chatting away to an asian actress i recognise from other beeb programs... but as i said to the wife at the time (no)... the expersion on his face was exactly the same as if he was trying to comprehend cows close up compared to cows futher away...

i assumed the scene ends with the line, "whats that ted?"...
You watch it for detectives in bikinis
perhaps i should have lingered a little longer...

i didnt have the sound on as i briefly paused at bbc one - scene was father dougal on a little boat chatting away to an asian actress i recognise from other beeb programs... but as i said to the wife at the time (no)... the expersion on his face was exactly the same as if he was trying to comprehend cows close up compared to cows futher away...

yep, constant surprise and bewilderment is pretty much his standard face, he even looks confused when he has the eureka moment and figures out who the killer is.

Indeed you should

Back