Sunderland

According to the reporter on Sun FM there is a meeting tomorrow between the council leaders and the government about the possibility of tier 3 for the north east.

I can't imagine we'd go in tier 3 before Nottingham. As I said Newcastle were pulling us towards tier 3 but they've finally dragged it back. The progress made will hopefully leave us in tier 2.

A lot of COVID in Sunderland hospital now. Staff have been informed regular testing is going to be required.

Baffles me that people say oh there’s no patients in, a nurse told my wife’s cousin!

It’s always bullshit. It’s in the public domain and I could go and request the numbers if I really wanted

Two customers fined £200 in the Rabbit yesterday for sitting next to each other but not from the same household.
Golden Fleece in Silky has had 4 visits in 7 days from the police. It shows they're pay very close attention to pubs. It also shows The Fleece is safe and doing everything right as they've been happy each time.

This really needs to be done as I imagine there's asymptomatic staff spreading it all over sadly.
People shouldn't be going to hospital and catching covid there tbh.

The reality of the situation is that by the time you've tested someone and that person's results are back, they've already passed it on in somewhere such as a hospital for obvious reasons. That solution is like putting a plaster on a broken leg. The only way out is like anything else, and that is resolving it at its root - which in this case is people doing everything they can to not pick it up in the first place.

Back