Sunderland

‼️‼️ SUNDERLAND COVID VACCINE UPDATE ‼️‼️ From tomorrow, to help speed up delivery of vaccines, we are now able to give Boosters to walk in’s from 18+. Sunderland “walk in clinic” availability is as follows: Thursday 9-5 Grindon Friday 9-5 Bunnyhill Sunday 9-5 Grindon Millfield Washington and Riverview

Last edited:

‼️‼️ SUNDERLAND COVID VACCINE UPDATE ‼️‼️ From tomorrow, to help speed up delivery of vaccines, we are now able to give Boosters to walk in’s from 18+. Sunderland “walk in clinic” availability is as follows: Thursday 9-5 Grindon Friday 9-5 Bunnyhill Sunday 9-5 Grindon Millfield Washington and Riverview
I was at Redhouse Pharmacy getting my booster earlier (by appointment) and the woman in front of me was a 'walk-up' but they didn't turn her down, even though it's not a designated walk-in clinic. So may be worth a try if anyone is wanting to get in quicker than an appointment is available.

I think a lot of people will want to get theirs this week to be better protected for Christmas festivities (and to avoid any side effects spoiling them).

It's tempting, but I suppose queues will be huge so I'll just keep my appointment of 22nd december.

I was at Redhouse Pharmacy getting my booster earlier (by appointment) and the woman in front of me was a 'walk-up' but they didn't turn her down, even though it's not a designated walk-in clinic. So may be worth a try if anyone is wanting to get in quicker than an appointment is available.

I think a lot of people will want to get theirs this week to be better protected for Christmas festivities (and to avoid any side effects spoiling them).
I wonder how they keep a record for those that just rock up?

Vaccine walk ins.

Monday 17 January

Washington Primary Care Centre, 8am - 1pm

Tuesday 18 January

Houghton Primary Care Centre, 1pm - 6pm

Bede Campus, Sunderland College 10am - 3pm

Wednesday 19 January

Bunny Hill Primary Care Centre, 8am - 1pm

Riverview Health Centre, 8am - 6pm

Thursday 20 January

Riverview Health Centre, 1pm - 6pm

Sunderland College City Campus, Park Lane 10am - 3pm