Sunderland

Think this finally hit our house this week. Started with the bairn having a bad chest, then our lass wasn't well, now I'm feeling like shite.

Suprised it's took this long, our lass works in a school and the bairn has been back weeks now.

Finally hit ours too. Mrs isnt well with it. Will be me next no doubt. Ive moved to sleep on the sofa

Finally hit ours too. Mrs isnt well with it. Will be me next no doubt. Ive moved to sleep on the sofa
Hope she's feeling better soon mate. Seemed to kick around the bairn for about a week and I'm feeling over the worst after about 5 days, so fingers crossed it'll come and go quickly.

It's me legs that are aching, cough still there, few headaches here and there ,cant concentrate enough to go back to work yet ,even from home

I find it astounding that people working in healthcare with a whole host of medicines, potions, lotions and vaccines are refusing the solution to the problem that has made their jobs and lives more difficult over the last year. There may be some who can’t but I know fine well that there are some who have entered the world of conspiracy on it.

I find it astounding that people working in healthcare with a whole host of medicines, potions, lotions and vaccines are refusing the solution to the problem that has made their jobs and lives more difficult over the last year. There may be some who can’t but I know fine well that there are some who have entered the world of conspiracy on it.
Staggering mate

Why aren't the hospitals overwhelmed, we've been back to normal for months?

Back