Sunderland vs Wycombe Match Thread

I can't get over just how terrible Wycombe were. We've improved massively in the last few weeks, but, that massively that we can make the division leaders look like a bunch of council pitch cloggers?
I thought they looked decent in attack, at times, but their defence was indefensible. The Number 5 had a mare today.

The thing is we have to enjoy these moments and have to stop the whining about the small stuff that goes wrong on days like today. Thought we were very good to a man today and no game played elsewhere today will contain goals as good as our 1st two - bloody lovely, football how we were born to play it. If this is hoofball I can't wait for my next helping. Well done PP.

Just got back. Would love to be wrong about Parkinson. If you told me on Boxing Day we were capable of that I wouldn't have believed you, so credit to PP for that.

By the way, if we were hunting for a player their No.5, Stewart, I thought looked very good despite the overall terrible game Wycombe were having.

In other news, does anyone know why Akinfenwa didn't start for them? They were much improved when he came on.

He came on for their right-back. I think they originally set up to frustrate us and after the third goal decided they needed a more attacking approach.

Back