Sunderland v Charlton playoff final.

We could play Charlton, or then again we might play Portsmouth. Either way it will be strange, but surely we have to win at Wembley sometime.

That's a game that will never be repeated it was a true one off. If we end up and play them then it's 20 years down the line and two completely different teams so there's nothing to fear . I'd actually fancy us to win that one tbh .

I have a feeling in my bones.

A bad one.

What's the likelihood? Sod's Law is a strong force.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:
You would need to work out the probability of Sunderland missing out on automatic promotion and indeed Charlton, as unlikely as that is.

You would then need to work out the probability of Charlton and Sunderland avoiding each other in the 'semi'finals'

You would then need to work out the probability of Charlton and Sunderland winning their semi-finals.

Or was it a rhetorical question ?

You would need to work out the probability of Sunderland missing out on automatic promotion and indeed Charlton, as unlikely as that is.

You would then need to work out the probability of Charlton and Sunderland avoiding each other in the 'semi'finals'

You would then need to work out the probability of Charlton and Sunderland winning their semi-finals.

Or was it a rhetorical question ?

Yep.

Every time I think of this final I get an awful feeling! Great game but don’t think I’m over it :eek::lol:

I wonder if Micky Gray is over it?

Back