Sunderland "travellers"?

They were tenants, I would guess they weren’t kicked out legally if it took the owner 5 months to get them out.
They were kicked out legally, then, they broke in the next night, then it took five months to get them out. your mates didn't want to get out of the car, they'd had dealings with the same vermin many times, one Sunday morning the twats were battering ten bags out of each other with a lump of 2 x 2 right out in the street, one of them had a kitchen knife, again it took ages for the boys in blue to arrive.

Last edited:

Heart? Just seems like they are constantly breaking the rules and are obsessed with shaking hands.
Most rucks in the street last a couple of minutes max,these lads are going for it,but yup towards the end when the big guy is faltering and the smaller guy seems to get second wind they do come out with the usual "Fair play,fair play lads...now shake hands....shake hands"

Lots of real travellers local,lots.I saw a fight on the Feltham Cineworld complex,its maybe a mile away from where a traveller who featured on one of the traveller type programs has his yard.Fight involving gypsy boys,copper car parked just off the complex while the fight was ongoing,he stayed there for maybe 7 or 8 minutes till another car arrived then they both drove onto the complex.

Most sensible police officers would do that off their own initiative, never mind from a risk assessment point of view.

Just remembered the episode of Derry Girls with the travellers in....hilarious if you haven't seen it

Logon or register to see this image
Met some travellers in a club in Northern Ireland. One even went as far as plonking his arse down right in the middle of our table and shook my hand very firmly for a period of time longer than either of us were completely comfortable with while maintaining a strong eye contact throughout. Behaviour I can only look back on as not at all strange or antagonistic.

They were kicked out legally, then, they broke in the next night, then it took five months to get them out. your mates didn't want to get out of the car, they'd had dealings with the same vermin many times, one Sunday morning the twats were battering ten bags out of each other with a lump of 2 x 2 right out in the street, one of them had a kitchen knife, again it took ages for the boys in blue to arrive.

If they had already been evicted legally then it wouldn’t have taken 5 months to get them out again.
Most sensible police officers would do that off their own initiative, never mind from a risk assessment point of view.

Nah, it would be best for the first copper to turn up and wade into a crowd. If he gets beaten up then just send in the next one.

Met some travellers in a club in Northern Ireland. One even went as far as plonking his arse down right in the middle of our table and shook my hand very firmly for a period of time longer than either of us were completely comfortable with while maintaining a strong eye contact throughout. Behaviour I can only look back on as not at all strange or antagonistic.
There's no way he's washed his shaking hand after shitting in a field and wiping his arse with newspaper either.

They claim gypsy roots but have lived in a house for decades .I can trace gypsy ancestry and our lasses ganny was a gypsy(hook nosed the lot ,right ugly fucker she was ) and we don’t claim to be gypsies .

All the people you mention are no more gypsy than you or me .Plastic ones I think is the phrase commonly used .

Are the ones that tip up randomly 'on holiday' in mobiles on any available patch of grass in the summertime the real ones or pretendies that own a house and a tourer then? Because my experience of them is that they are workie ticket arseholes who leave a trail of destruction

worked with a lass years ago (wadn't) who was a gypsy, said she couldn't stand the whole background and culture, so settled down into a house with her boyfriend and basically cut all ties to the background, was a canny lass tbf

They claim gypsy roots but have lived in a house for decades .I can trace gypsy ancestry and our lasses ganny was a gypsy(hook nosed the lot ,right ugly fucker she was ) and we don’t claim to be gypsies .

All the people you mention are no more gypsy than you or me .Plastic ones I think is the phrase commonly used .

:lol:

Last edited:

Back