Sunderland to pursue permanent Sanderson move...

Doberman

Striker
... apparently.

Sunderland to pursue permanent Sanderson move - reports
Sunderland will pursue a permanent move for Wolves defender Dion Sanderson this summer, according to reports.
The Daily Mail say that the Black Cats will look to bring the youngster to Wearside on a permanent basis over the summer, with Sanderson himself reportedly open to a move given the vast competition at his parent club.

... apparently.

Sunderland will pursue a permanent move for Wolves defender Dion Sanderson this summer, according to reports.
The Daily Mail say that the Black Cats will look to bring the youngster to Wearside on a permanent basis over the summer, with Sanderson himself reportedly open to a move given the vast competition at his parent club.

So we should. If we are looking to rebuild the club hes exactly the sort of player we should be looking at

... apparently.

if wolves are open to offers we should get him signed up.

statement of intent if we get him permanently. He's only going to get better.

Can't picture him being cheap. I'd fully expect to break the League 1 record again if we're still down here.
Wank worthy material right there.

I'm trying to not get too excited, but this lad is very very young and already of top 6 championship quality so it's hard (no pun intended).

Doubt he'd be cheap or Wolves would be willing to sell but only has a year left on his deal at the end of the season as far as I can tell so maybe there's a deal to be done. He does seem to be enjoying it here.

Back